Translate

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Tracking "The Nation"

I'm going to make an effort going forward to review articles and arguments from "The Nation". This is one way of saying I've decided to go ahead and fulfill my subscription past the 4-issue-free offer.

Like many a good entertainment, my experience with "The Nation" lately has been one of hit or miss. This works, from the point of view of commenting upon it for my blog. I really appreciate that they go for the big ones.

"Chicks dig the big taters"--that's what some baseball slugger (for some reason, I want to say George Scott) was quoted as saying, and it caught on.

It was either that, or the exciting new product, "Save-a-Blade" (comes with a full grooming kit for only 14.99, after the rebate). The economics thereof, and embed at the front lines of shaving.

No comments: